Provide Complete Hybrid and Solar Power Solutions for Homes and Businesses
Residential Solar Power Systems
Solar panels are integrated into home grid to have a reliable alternative source of energy.
- Decrease your utility bill up to 30%.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Inject the surplus into the grid.
- Free Maintenance.
- Highly Reliable.
Solar water pumping solutions
Solar water pumps use electricity generated by photovoltaic (PV) panels to pump water from bore holes, wells or reservoirs directly into fields or into a storage tank.
- Low maintenance.
- No fuel costs.
- Easy to install.
- Simple and reliable.
- Environmentally friendly.
Utility Scale Generation
Solar farms are integrated into grid to meet growing energy demands.
- Enhance grid reliability and stability.
- Reduce fuel imports & the risk of fuel price fluctuation.
- Provide energy with low LCOE.
- Promote energy security and enhance peak generation
Solar panels are integrated with the diesel generators to lower fuel consumption.
- Increase Energy independence.
- Reduce Fuel consumption & the risk of fuel price fluctuation.
- Reduce generator operating hours& increase operational lifetime.
- Reduce CO2 emissions.
Solar Telecom Power Systems
Solar power systems are used in Telecommunication as a more reliable and economically viable option in remote locations that are either off grid or have to deal with unreliable grid to supply telecom infrastructure such as BTS equipment, repeater stations, Towers, etc.
- Use DC power generated from solar panels directly for DC loads and save on conversion losses
- Reduce / eliminate the running time of gensets and reduce Diesel consumption
- Reduce electric bills and Increase Profits
- Save environment and reduce CO2 emissions
Our Engineers will work closely with you to chose the best system for your home or business’s energy needs
-Power Output Analysis
– Financial Analysis
-Component and wiring installation
–Check Energy production
– Monitor the system performance
– Financial Analysis
-Purchase of Components
-Inspection of delivery of all products
-Power Grid Design
-Monitoring & communication Design