Power Take-Off Units
Assembly: GHADDAR Machinery Co.
The John Deere engine (https://www.deere.com/en/generator-drive-engines/) and Clutch assembly rests on skid rubber mounting.
The skid is made up of durable sheet metals and beams.
A skid mounted fuel tank is supplied with fuel gauge, filler cap, fuel inlet and outlet hoses.
The control panel enclosure is made up of reliable sheet metal of 1.25 mm thickness.
To see engines full line us click https://www.ghaddar.com/products/john-deere-engines/
The skid and control panel enclosure are painted by heat-treated and powder-coated paint.
– All P.T.Os are tested prior to dispatch.
– Test certificate is issued for each P.T.O.
Diesel Engine: John Deere
– Multi cylinder
– 4 strokes
– Water cooled Radiator with belt driven blower fan and full guarding
– Direct injection
– Electric starter with solenoid Relay
– Battery Charger Alternator
– Energized to run solenoid
– Replaceable fuel, oil and air filters
– Heavy duty leads acid battery
– One loosed supplied industrial exhaust silencer
– Hand operated twin or single over center clutch
Control & Monitoring Panels:
GMP 200 series: Digital Compact automatic start panels of microprocessor based type (DSE6010).
Due to continuous improvements, above data is subject to change without prior notice