Did you know that Kubota powered light towers hold the biggest market share of light towers in the world?
The Kubota engine has many features that make it the perfect fit for this sector. They are:
- Compact size allowing manoeuvrability.
- Variety of power nodes responding to specific power needs.
- Engine strong structure with laddered frame cylinder block to maintain rigidity and shock absorbance.
- Designed for continuous duty with 100% load acceptance
- E-TVCS Patent for Combustion Noise Reduction and low vibration
- Low cost of ownership due to lowest Fuel and Oil consumption and long oil and filters change intervals.
- Single side service for easy maintenance
- Highly durable engine with proven long engine life. Most of the engines exceeds 50,000 working hours before overhauling.
- Made in Japan with quality control from casting till testing.
- Standard equipment includes Extended water tank, Electrical Lift pump, 2 stage fuel filtration, Fuel Water separator, Fuel Shut off-valve.
- Warranty 2 years or 2000 hours (whichever occurs first).