Attenuator - Attenuator Sound Proof Canopy (AA) CUMMINS
This type of enclosures is distinguished due to its excellent capability of noise reduction. This is mainly due to the presence of attenuators on each of the air inlet and outlet sides. It is fully weather proofed and the exhaust muffler is mounted on the top to ensure proper cooling and ventilation. The noise reduction ranges between 59 and 88 dBa.
- 2 mm Galvanized-Steel Body and Components of highest standards painted with highly anti-corrosive acrylic gloss.
- 10 cm high-density Rockwool for Sound Isolation
- Heat-treated highly corrosion-resistive powder coating
- Stainless-Steel Locks and Zinc Die-Cast Hinges.
- Exhaust silencing system on Top of the enclosure.
Service & Maintenance
- Easy access for the radiator and the control panel through the outlet and inlet attenuators.
- 4 large access doors to allow easy maintenance access.
- Lube Oil Pipe outlet to allow easy drainage.
Security & Safety
- Fuel Fill and Battery are secured through lockable doors.
- Emergency Stop Push Button mounted on the exterior of the enclosure (optional)
Loading & Shipping
- Lifting Points on the Base of the enclosure
- 2 Removable Attenuators for shipping space optimization.