Compact - Attenuator Sound Proof Canopy (CA/CAS) CUMMINS
This type of canopies is usually developed for critical sound attenuation requirements. It enjoys excellent noise reduction and air ventilation efficiency. The noise reduction ranges between 63 and 83 dBa.
- Body and components made of Galvanized Steel sheets of highest standards with heat-treated highly anti-corrosive powder coating.
- 10 cm high-density Rockwool for Sound Insulation, of density 75 kg/m3
- Heavy-duty anti-corrosive locks and hinges.
- Exhaust silencing system in the interior of the enclosure. (External muffler for large ranges)
Service & Maintenance
- Large doors on sides to allow easy access for maintenance purposes.
- Rear attenuator allows Radiator Access
- Lube Oil pipe can be reached externally for easy drainage.
Security & Safety
- Special viewing window for the control panel in a lockable door.
- Fuel filling and battery are secured through lockable doors.
- Emergency stop push button mounted on the exterior of the enclosure (Optional)
Loading & Shipping
- Lifting points on the base frame.