Ghaddar Generator CT1000 – CT1100S (50 Hz) powered by Cummins
The above ratings represent the generating set capability guaranteed within ±3% at the reference conditions equivalent to those specified in ISO 8528/1 standard.
- The applicable voltage range is 380V to 415V for 50Hz applications. For other voltages, please consult factory.
- This generating set is of fixed speed of 1500 rpm.
- CT1000 is the prime power rating of the generating set is where a variable load and unlimited hour usage are applied with an average load factor of 80% of the prime rating over each 24-hour period. Noting that a 10% overload is permitted for 1 hour in every 12-hour operation.
- CT1100S is the standby power rating of the generating set is where a variable load limited to an annual usage up to 500 hours is applied, with 300 hours of which may be continuous running. Noting that no overload is permitted.
|Engine Technical Data|
|Make & Model||CUMMINS KTA38-G5|
|Cylinders & Arrangement||12, 60° Vee|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||159×159 mm|
|Induction system||Turbo Charged & Aftercooled|
|Compression ratio||13.9: 1|
|Cooling System||Water cooled|
|Lube oil capacity||135 liters Max|
|Coolant capacity||124 liters|
|Engine Speed||1500 rpm|
|Consumption @ 100% Load (L/H)||209|
|Consumption @ 75% Load (L/H)||161|
|Consumption @ 50% Load (L/H)||113|
|Consumption @ 25% Load (L/H)||65|
|Radiator Cooling Air Flow (m3/s)||24.6|
|Emissions regulations||For non-regulated territories|
|Exhaust temperature ᵒC (max)||524|
|Max exhaust gas flow (m3/min)||238.0|
|Max. allowed back pressure (kPa)||10.0|
The above performance data are valid as per the following specs:
- Diesel Fuel is according to BS2869 Class A2 or equivalent.
- Lubricating oil is according to Grade SAE 15W-40 API CI4.
- The coolant should be 50% antifreeze and 50% fresh water.
|Alternator Technical Data|
|Make & Model||Leroy Somer TAL049E|
|Frequency / No. of poles||50Hz / 4P|
|Terminals (Optional)||6 (12)|
|Voltage regulation||± 1 %|
|Coolant air flow||1.0 m3/s|
- The complete generating set is type-tested according to ISO 8528-8 standard.
Control Panel Specifications
GMP260MK (DSE6010 MKII) panel is an automatic start generating set panel of microprocessor-based design which is capable of interfacing with electronic engine through the can-bus J1939. It is fully configurable by front fascia buttons and PC software as well. If Mains voltage is to be monitored, DSE6020MKII can be offered.
Circuit Breaker Schneider or ABB, 3 Pole MCCB (4 Pole available as Optional)
|Sheet Fabrication||CNC shearing & bending|
|Paint type||Heat-treated powder-coated|
|Paint application||Electrostatic corona spraying|
|Durability tests||§ IMPACT [EN ISO 6272]
§ Salt spray resistance [ASTM B117-73]
§ Humidity Resistance [ASTM D2247]
|Compliance||§ Panel is compliant with [ISO8528-8]
§ Clearance & Creepage [IEC60355-1]
§ Leakage current & Dielectric strength [IEC60355-1]
§ Protection against electric shock [IEC600 364-4-41]
|Degree of protection||IP55|
|Wire crimping||§ Crimping force up to 20KN
§ Accuracy of 0.01mm
§ Each crimping is checked by Komax CFA+
|Wire coding||§ Wires are coded by wire color and cross-section
§ Wires are coded by printed numbers
§ Wires are coded by printed function of the wire
- The control panel is certified by an ISO17025 accredited laboratory to have IP55 according to IEC60355
Genset Standard Features
Gensets are assembled at Ghaddar Machinery Factory in compliance with ISO 8528 standard.
– The engine/alternator assembly rests on skid with Anti-vibration mounting pads.
– The skid is made up of durable sheet metals and beams exceeding “Vibration & Torsion” Resistance Norms.
– A skid mounted fuel tank is supplied with fuel gauge, filler cap, fuel inlet and outlet hoses.
– The control panel enclosure is made up of reliable metal sheet.
-The skid and control panel enclosure are painted with heat-treated and power-coated electrostatic corona spraying.
– Paints passed durability tests conforming to international quality standards.
– Impact (EN ISO 6272)
– Salt Spray Resistance (ASTM B117-73)
– Humidity Resistance (ASTM D2247)
– All Gensets are tested prior to dispatch.
– Test is automatically generated and checked according to ISO8528
– Test certificate is issued for each Genset
– Water cooled Radiator with belt driven blower fan and full guarding
– Electric starter with solenoid Relay
– Battery Charging Alternator
– Energized to run solenoid
– Replaceable fuel, oil and air filters
– Heavy duty leads acid battery with matching capacity (Amps & CCA)
– One loose supplied industrial exhaust silencer – 16 DB noise reduction level.
– User Manual for Operation, Installation and Maintenance guidance
– Wring Diagram.
– Test Report
– Maintenance Schedule
– Catalogues for Engine, Alternator & AVR
Genset Optional Features
Manual & Automatic Transfer Switches,
Synchronizing & Totalizing Panels
Fuel water separator
Water jacket heater
Air Shut-off Valve
Pre-lube Oil Pump