Ghaddar Generator CT500 – CT570S KTA19 (50 Hz) powered by Cummins
|Engine Technical Data|
|Make & Model||CUMMINS KTA19-G4|
|Cylinders & Arrangement||6; Vertical in-line|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||159 x 159 mm|
|Induction system||Turbo Charged & Aftercooled|
|Compression ratio||13.9: 1|
|Cooling System||Water cooled|
|Lube oil capacity||50 liters Max|
|Coolant capacity||93 liters|
|Standard governor||Electronic; Cummins EFC|
|Engine Speed||1500 rpm|
|Consumption @ 100% Load (L/H)||107|
|Consumption @ 75% Load (L/H)||82|
|Consumption @ 50% Load (L/H)||57|
|Consumption @ 25% Load (L/H)||30|
|Radiator Cooling Air Flow (m3/s)||9.91|
|Emissions regulations||Fuel optimized|
|Exhaust temperature ᵒC (max)||557|
|Max exhaust gas flow (m3/min)||96.3|
|Max. allowed back pressure (kPa)||10.2|
- Diesel Fuel is according to BS2869 Class A2 or equivalent.
- Lubricating oil is according to Grade SAE 15W-40 API CI4.
- The coolant should be 50% antifreeze and 50% fresh water.
|Alternator Technical Data|
|Make & Model||Leroy Somer TAL0473C|
|Frequency / No. of poles||50Hz / 4P|
|Excitation system||SHUNT (AREP +or PMG)|
|Voltage regulation||± 1 %|
|Coolant air flow||0.9 m3/s|
Control Panel Specifications
GMP260MKIII (DSE6110 MKIII) panel is an automatic start generating set panel of microprocessor-based design which is capable of interfacing with electronic engine through the can-bus J1939. It is fully configurable by PC software, yet most settings can be programmed by front fascia buttons. If Mains voltage is to be monitored, DSE6120MKIIIcan be offered. Circuit Breaker Schneider or ABB, 3 Pole (4 Pole available as Optional).
CNC shearing & bending
Electrostatic corona spraying
Degree of protection
Genset Standard Features
Gensets are assembled at Ghaddar Machinery Factory in compliance with ISO 8528 standard.
– The engine/alternator assembly rests on skid with Anti-vibration mounting pads.
– The skid is made up of durable sheet metals and beams exceeding “Vibration & Torsion” Resistance Norms.
– A skid mounted fuel tank is supplied with fuel gauge, filler cap, fuel inlet and outlet hoses.
– The control panel enclosure is made up of reliable metal sheet.
-The skid and control panel enclosure are painted with heat-treated and power-coated electrostatic corona spraying.
– Paints passed durability tests conforming to international quality standards.
– Impact (EN ISO 6272)
– Salt Spray Resistance (ASTM B117-73)
– Humidity Resistance (ASTM D2247)
– All Gensets are tested prior to dispatch.
– Test is automatically generated and checked according to ISO8528
– Test certificate is issued for each Genset
– Water cooled Radiator with belt driven blower fan and full guarding
– Electric starter with solenoid Relay
– Battery Charging Alternator
– Energized to run solenoid
– Replaceable fuel, oil and air filters
– Heavy duty leads acid battery with matching capacity (Amps & CCA)
– One loose supplied industrial exhaust silencer – 16 DB noise reduction level.
– Integral Fuel Tank with 150 L capacity.
– User Manual for Operation, Installation and Maintenance guidance
– Wring Diagram.
– Test Report
– Maintenance Schedule
– Catalogues for Engine, Alternator & AVR
Genset Optional Features
Manual & Automatic Transfer Switches,
Synchronizing & Totalizing Panels
Fuel water separator
Water jacket heater
Air Shut-off Valve
Pre-lube Oil Pump