MOBILPAC Light Towers MLT15-KT15
GHADDAR MOBILPAC is a compact weather or sound proofed Lighting Tower with 4000 W (or 6000 W) on the go. It is characterized with its reliability, convenience and handy operation
MOBILPAC Light Towers features dependable Kubota engine and Leroy Somer alternator assembled in a robust enclosure with all necessary mechanical and electrical accessories for an optimal operation with a brighter and larger coverage area.
– 4 or 6 x 1000-Watt Metal Halide lamps.
– 4 or 6 x 9000 Lumen.
– Rugged non-corrosive cast aluminum reflector housings and tempered impact-resistant glass lens.
– Weather resistant, twist-lock connections for attaching floodlights.
– Fully extended 9 meters height – 360 degrees rotation, Manual mast lock and manual or electric winch for raising and lowering.
– Compact weather (or Sound) proof design with 2 lockable doors with stainless steel locks and hinges.
Rugged fully enclosed, structural frame, corrosive resistant, carbonized steel frame. Polyester, powder painted.
– Two Outputs (16A, 230V) or One Output 32A, 230 V) twist lock receptacles with circuit protection.
– Heavy formed welded steel, two wheels, single axle, with one-wheel handle jack.
– Torsion bar suspension and 4 adjustable stabilizer support
– Fuel tank: 12 hours operation capacity tank with manhole filler cap.
– Safety features: All short circuit and overload protections.
– Protections against high temperature and low oil pressure.
– Instrumentation: Elapsed time meter, oil pressure gauge, battery charging ammeter and engine ignition switch.
- The applicable voltage range is 380V to 415V for 50Hz applications and 380V to 480V for 60Hz applications. For other voltage consult factory.
- The generating sets are of switchable speed of 1500rpm or 1800rpm.
- The prime power rating of the generating set is calculated based on a variable load and unlimited hours usage applied on the generating set with an average load factor of 80% of the prime rating over each 24-hour period. Noting that a 10% overload is available for 1 hour in every 12 hours operation.
- The is a standby power rating of the generating set is calculated based a variable load limited to an annual usage up to 500 hours with 300 hours of which may be continuous running. Noting that no overload is permitted.
The above performance data are valid as per the following specs:
Diesel Fuel is according to BS2869 Class A2 or equivalent.
Lubricating oil is according to API CI4 (15W/40).
The coolant should be 50% antifreeze and 50% fresh water.
Control Panel Specifications
GMP200 series panel is an automatic start generating set panel of microprocessor-based design (DSE6010). It is fully con gurable by front fascia buttons and PC software as well. Circuit Breaker Schneider or ABB, 3 Pole MCB (4 Pole available as Optional)
The complete generating set is type-tested according to ISO 8528-8 standard.
The control panel is certified by an ISO17025 accredited laboratory to have IP55 according to IEC60355.
Due to continuous improvements, above data is subject to change without prior notice