Plenum Sound Proof Canopy (PL) CUMMINS
Download Specification Sheet
This Type of enclosures has gained a good reputation through its relatively medium size and good capabilities of noise reduction. It has a very unique inlet and outlet system and the front and rear attenuators make it easily accessible for maintenance purposes. The noise reduction ranges between 73 and 83 dBa.
- Body and components made of Galvanized Steel sheets of highest standards painted with highly anti-corrosive acrylic gloss.
- 5 cm Fiberglass Sound Insulation Material with vinyl facing, density 32 kg/m3
- Heavy-duty anti-corrosive locks and hinges.
- Exhaust silencing system in the interior of the enclosure.
Service & Maintenance
- Easy access for the radiator and the control panel through the outlet and inlet attenuators.
- 4 doors, two on each side, to allow easy maintenance access.
- Lube Oil pipe can be reached externally for easy drainage.
Security & Safety
- Control panel viewing window in the inlet attenuator
- Fuel filling and battery are secured through lockable doors.
- Emergency stop push button mounted on the exterior of the enclosure (Optional)
Loading & Shipping
- Lifting points on the top of the enclosure.